A Chi Energy Seminar about Energy Forms


Head Instructor Sifu Jones from the online School of Chi Energy answers questions on “What is an Energy Form”.  This seminar is the second part in a five part series on Chi Energy Form Training.

Please right click this link to download this under 20 minute “Energy Form Seminar” mp3.
In this seminar, Instructor Sifu Cicero presents Sifu Jones with the questions below from energy practitioners, non energy people and chi energy students who want to know more about energy forms and energy form training.
  1. What are Energy Forms?
  2. What is Energy Form training?
  3. I work with the chakras.  How are Energy Forms different from the chakras?
  4. What is the difference in the Energy Forms in year one, two, three and into the graduate level of your School of Chi Energy Training?
  5. What are some of the practical applications with using Energy Forms?
  6. Can I use my Energy Form during my meditation?
  7. I can move energy of various types, I can accumulate energy, I can concentrate energy and I can qualify the type of energy in a projection.  How is the energy projection of this type different than Energy Forms?
  8. Can I physically feel this Energy Form?
  9. Why do you build the Energy Form with a process in your training called the Tri-concept?
These questions were based on a recent article called  Using Form with your Chi Energy Method” .


Popular Posts