Sifu Cindy Cicero - "seefu" teacher in Chinese

A little bit about me:

I"m the Director of Operations and an instructor online for the School of Chi Energy Heals. We teach high end bioenergy exercises for Health, Attraction and Longevity.

My Instructor Sifu Jones is a martial artist of 40+ years that discovered how to build large amounts of bioenergy in the body to use skillfully in a Quantum science way in this reality.

It's a very attractive life with this "Chi Energy Heals work" after being part of other energy systems that over the last 35 years of my life got me nowhere :)...

and I had time & money to explore and study with the best. ---

yup I'm a believer of what works in a powerfully yin good feeling, cool and relaxed spiriutal mind way...esp healing my own cancer... produced by the "heat" from other systems.

Popular Posts